Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Pat Chung tonight!

Patrick Chung is the latest New England Patriots hero. A kick blocker extraordinaire! Last night Patrick block a field goal, then blocked a punt and finally intercepted a pass from Chad Chenne and returned it for a touchdown. Never in the history of all the crazy games and antics that have taken place in the NFL never has a team scored a touchdown on a kickoff return, a blocked field goal return and an interception return in the same game.

However wonderful all these records are, having your Monday Night Football interrupted by a Condo Association Meeting is not my idea of fun! In fact I was absolutely fuming when I found out I had to attend and I uttered a few classified four-letter words. It probably showed in my demeanor during the proceedings, but, too bad as they say. The score was 7-6 to Miami when I left for the meeting and blown out by the time I returned. Nothing should get in the way of football!

No comments:

Post a Comment