Sunday, February 5, 2012

Unforgiven!!!

Got a glimpse of Derek Fisher during the Jazz's big 96-87 thumping of hated rivals the Los Angeles Lakers the other night. Not only did he shoot poorly which pleased me no end, but I have to admit my lip curled into a snarl when I spotted him. I still haven't forgiven him or the players association for their pathetic behavior during the lockout. If Mr. Fisher thinks the fan's have forgotten he's got another think coming, because we certainly haven't.

The players who were so adamant in pursuing this course (millionaires squabbling with billionaires) in this financial climate when everyone else is struggling to make ends meet still have a long way to go to win back the hearts of the fans. I do not include those players who were content with their lot and give so much back to their communities, I am talking about the Kobe's, the Fisher's, the LeBron's and so on. So there are big crowds, big deal, they aren't there for the players, they are there for their TEAM! You have a long, long way to go Derek Fisher. But I did enjoy you and your Lakers buddies getting whooped by a small-market team with real heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment