Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Football Time

The American football season is upon us, in fact, college football have already enjoyed the first round. I have, like everyone, my favorites and those teams I can't stand. So here, up front, I list my preferences for the 2015-2016 season.

College:

  • My Dream: The Utah Utes to win the national championship.
  • Reality: The Ohio State Buckeyes win the national championship.
  • Wants: (1) A Texas team (Baylor, TCU, Texas A&M, or Texas) to make it to the Top Four and (2) for Florida State to crash and burn

NFL:

  • My Dream: The Kansas City Chiefs to win the Super Bowl.
  • Reality: The Broncos, Seahawks, or the Packers win the Super Bowl
  • Wants: (1) The Kansas City Chiefs to make a deep run into the playoffs, (2) for the New England Patriots to not make it past the first round of the playoffs, (3) for the Cowboys, the Giants and the Saints to be huge flops, (4) For Peyton Manning to go out on a high, (5) Forty-Niners Aussie running back Jarryd Hayne to have a huge season, (6) for Alex Smith to have the best QB rating in the league.


No comments:

Post a Comment