Monday, November 29, 2010

Brian Westbrook is the most underrated running back in the NFL

The happiest sight for me tonight, was not the stack of barbecue ribs I got to annihilate at dinner, but Brian Westbrook scoring his first touchdown as a San Francisco 49er. Brian, who played so many good and productive years at Philly has been one of my favorite players for a long time. I am truly ecstatic that he will be getting to propel himself further in the NFL with the Niners, and end a fantastic Hall-of-Fame career in the right way. He's only 30 years of age, so has several good seasons left in him, and I am hoping he truly gets the chance to shine well past his current one year contract. Apparently the 49ers' decision to sign Westbrook came after the sudden retirement of second year backup running back Glen Coffee. It will be a decision they will not regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment